Astrological Benefits of Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj Stone)
Publised on Sep 25, 2013
Yellow Sapphire is considered to be one of the most auspicious and beneficial stones out of all the Navratnas (nine gems) as prescribed in the Hindu scriptures. Widely known as 'Pukhraj' stone, or Push Raja (Sanskrit) and Peetmani, this stone claims a very special place in the world of astrology. The Pukhraj Stone is believed to hold the powers of the planet Jupiter.
Jupiter is the heaviest planet in the solar system, hence imparting distinctive powers to Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) over other precious stones. The wearer of this stone must ascertain its suitability for them from a learned astrologer and a Gemologist to draw maximum benefits out of it.
|Other Names||Pukhraj, Pushkaraj, Push Raja, Peetmani, kanakapushyaragam stone|
|Hardness on Moh's Scale||9|
|Ruling Heavenly Body||Jupiter (Brihaspati)|
|Origin||India, Kashmir, Afghanistan, USA, Madagascar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka|
What are the benefits of wearing Yellow Sapphire?
- The Pukhraj Stone protects the wearer from evil and provides marital happiness and satisfaction for women especially.
- If the wearer is a woman, it provides her with a loving and prosperous groom, love, conjugal satisfaction, heirs, and happiness in her marital life.
- Jupiter, in Hindu culture, has been called Guru (teacher). Therefore, advocates, lawyers and judges, teachers, scholars and writers benefit immensely from it.
- It strengthens an individual's ability to handle ambiguous situations. It enables them in taking correct decisions, being disciplined, defining the goals of life and achieving maximum success.
- It is known for providing healing powers in the ailments of the kidneys, mouth, rheumatism, cough and fever.
- The powers of a yellow sapphire protect its wearer from an accidental death.
- Provides mental peace, courage and happiness. Yellow Sapphire reduces one's tendency of getting angry.
- Jupiter is the most benefic planet and by wearing a yellow sapphire gemstone, its malefic effects are completely negated. The wearer experiences the rare joys of life like success, intelligence and strong friendships.
- Jupiter is the planet of wisdom and judgement which makes it ideal for academicians, authors, traders, and artists
- It reduces fat in the body and heals ailments related to skin and throat. It is known to expedite the healing of cerebral congestions and regulate blood circulation.
- Jupiter influences spiritual inclinations, which are further stimulated by Yellow Sapphire stone to attain greater solace with spirituality.
WHO CAN WEAR A YELLOW SAPPHIRE?
If the wearer is a Sagittarius or a Pisces ascendant, he/she readily achieves Yellow Sapphire's benefits. Apart from Pisces and Sagittarius, Yellow Sapphire brings good luck and benefits to other signs as well. It showers protection and grace to cancer ascendants and enhances well-being, prosperity, and fecundity for Aries ascendants.
WHAT IS THE CORRECT PROCEDURE FOR WEARING A YELLOW SAPPHIRE?
Yellow Sapphires are worn in the Index finger of the correct hand on a Thursday morning of the Shukla Paksha (waxing moon). For the detailed procedure, click HERE.
To shop for the finest Yellow Sapphires visit : https://www.gempundit.com/gemstones/yellow-sapphire-pukhraj
Browse Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj