Meaning and Benefits
Freshwater Pearl Meaning
The pearls derived from the oysters matured in non-saline water is what we call Fresh Water Pearl. They are the epitome of elegance and purity and hold the magic that can turn an ordinary piece of jewelry into a masterpiece. Like any other Pearl, Freshwater Pearls are formed under the soft tissue of a living shelled mollusk. It is a concentric layer of calcium carbonate in minute crystalline form. Due to its beauty, Pearl is often used as a metaphor for anything that is rare, pure and gorgeous.
Pearl is also an important Vedic gemstone. It is one of the Navratnas and is often used to enhance the power of the moon. A natural pearl bestows a balanced mind, clarity of thoughts and cures mood swings.
Benefits of Freshwater Pearl :
Freshwater Pearl is admired for its tranquil beauty, healing properties and astrological benefits. The reason for wearing a Freshwater Pearl could be any but the fact that remains unchanged is- Freshwater Pearls are without any doubt beneficial.
Some of its benefits are listed below:
- It calms down people who have a fiery temperament. Freshwater Pearls are known to be an excellent tool for anger management. It is also said that, if the Pearl is real, it’s effect can be seen within 4 days of wearing.
- It helps people who are pessimists, indecisive, worried, and anxious all the time.
- Pearls are said to enhance facial glow in ladies and keep them at a bay from ovarian diseases.
- Pearl induces love and romance between couples, thus this is great for those who are facing troubled marriage.
- It boosts memory and brain power. Thus, it can prove to be highly useful for students.
- It is also believed that Freshwater pearls bring a lot of fame, wealth, respect and other kingly comforts.
- According to medical astrology, Pearl can help to reduce the effects of tuberculosis, anemia, ovarian diseases, asthma, and heart-related issues in some cases.
- Pearl bestows good fortune, love, steady mind and harmony.