Astrological Benefits of Ruby (Manik Stone)
Published on Oct 10, 2013
WHAT IS RUBY STONE?
Ruby is considered to be the rarest and most powerful gem in the universe. As mentioned in various mythological scriptures, this is the most precious of the 12 stones created by God while creating life. Widely known as Ratnaraj Ratnanayaka, Padmaraga (in Sanskrit language), and this expensive stone holds a very special place in the science of astrology.
The Ruby is best described as the "king of precious stones". In order to gain maximum benefits out of Ruby Stone, the wearer must ascertain its suitability from the Gems Experts. Ruby Gemstone is known to provide the best results when worn in the ring finger of right hand, on a Sunday morning. Moreover, when it is worn with a talisman set of gold, it generates marvelous affect. For better results the ruby gemstone should be lustrous, transparent and uniform in color. In a nutshell, the precious stone should be appealing to the eye and free from any defects.
|Other Names||Manak, Ratnaraj, Ratnanayaka, Padmaraga|
|Ruling Planet (Vedic Astrology)||Sun|
|Day to Wear||Sunday on ring finger of right hand|
|Metal to Wear in||Gold, Copper (alternatively, Panchadhatu)|
WHAT ARE THE ASTROLOGICAL EFFECTS/ BENEFITS OF RUBY GEMSTONE?
Mentioned below are some of the secrets and power of the precious stone :
- Ruby is best described as having Sun like qualities. To own a Ruby is said to have fame, virtue, warmth, and peace of mind.
- According to mythological belief, ruby is considered to be one of the most important gifts to impress Lord Buddha and Lord Krishna.
- The wearers of the precious stone can feel a remarkable change in their daily life. People experience increase in self confidence and willpower. A ray of optimism can be realized in all spheres of life.
- Ruby stone is well known for improving eyesight and weak bones. The stone also enhances hair growth and is very helpful for a healthy day-to-day life.
- Ruby also symbolizes love, passion, royalty and friendship.
- This stone is considered to guard against bad dreams and evil spirits when placed under a pillow.
- Ruby is used in a wide range of jewelry, such as rings, bracelets, pendants, necklaces and earrings. It can also be used as a complementary stone for other gemstones.
Interested in Buying Ruby Gemstone? Visit Here: Ruby Stone Online
Browse Ruby or Manik