Astrological Benefits of Tiger Eye
Published on Dec 11, 2013
|Hardness on Moh’s Scale||7|
|Metal to Wear in||Silver|
|Colors||Golden, Yellow, Brown, Red, White Grey|
|Chakras||Root Chakra, Solar Plexus|
|Origin||Australia, South Africa, USA, Korea, Burma, Spain, Namibia, India, Canada, Brazil, China|
WHAT IS TIGER EYE STONE?
As a red color metamorphic rock, Tiger Eye is used as Chatoyant stone in astrology. Its golden hue is accentuated in its luster by yellow and brown stripes that give it the effect of Tiger’s eye. Hence it got its name as such. This is the stone that ignites the inner flame in humans to make them brim with boldness, brightness, and extreme patience. Tiger Eye belongs to Quartz family and is associated with Mars and Sun planets. It is extracted from crocidolite mineral and is oxidized to get its golden brown hues. It is believed that Roman soldiers used to wear this stone in battles as it was capable to bestow them with Tiger like attributes. Despite its remarkable astrological and metaphysical properties, it is a highly affordable gemstone as well.
ASTROLOGICAL BENEFITS OF TIGER EYE:
- It is quite beneficial for the people having their birthdays with numbers 2 or 7.
- It is believed to ward off the evil eyes from the wearer. It also keeps away the evil spirits and gives immense self confidence to its possessor.
- Tiger Eye is most effective on Root chakra and Solar Plexus chakra. Root chakra exists at base of spine and helps to enhance the health and prosperity in life. By working on solar plexus chakra, it boosts the self confidence and inner strength.
- Tiger Eye is quite beneficial to bring focus in mind. It also improves the stamina and re-energizes the senses.
- It helps the wearer to stay grounded and eradicates the doubts from the mind. It is, in fact, a good luck bringing stone that protects the wearer from evil thoughts and ill wishes of enemies.
- It also possesses many healing properties. Tiger Eye reduces the chronic pains, improves the strength of spines, and detoxifies the body. It also relieves stomach and digestion related ailments.
- Astrologers also suggest this stone for children who have problems like lack of concentration, insomnia, or impatience. It is also advantageous to wear Tiger Eye for individuals who are quite stressed out in their life.
- Tiger Eye also brings monetary gains to the wearer and improves the financial standing. Hence, it is widely recommended for businessmen as well.
- It is a universal stone that can be worn by people related to any zodiac sign and gender, religion or age. It increases their vigor, honesty, determination, and vitality.
- This stone is specifically beneficial for shy people as it can boost up their self confidence and personality disorders by removing their timidity.