Pearl is a very famous gemstone which is worn by people all over the world. It has many properties which make it a special stone for astrological benefits. However, it is its beauty that has kept women attached to it all through these years. Women wear pearl as jewelry in many parts of the world. Be it ring, necklace or pendant, a pearl can totally enhance the beauty of simple looking ornaments. This gemstone is ruled by the planet Moon and so it has many astrological benefits too.
Properties of a Pearl Stone:
- Pearl is a gemstone ruled by the planet moon. Its hardness on Mohs’ scale is between 2.5-4.5
- It is composed of calcium carbonate created by an oyster after it encounters an irritant.
- It is excellent for making jewelries and ornaments.
- Natural pearls are the most flawless pearls.
- It has medicinal value and many healing effects which has made it popular.
- It is well known for its purity and light scattering effect.
- Since it is associated with moon and with element water, it has a lot of calming effect on those who wear it.
- It is the queen of gems and an emblem of purity & innocence.
- It can be worn with both gold and silver. But for best effects, it should be worn with gold.
- It is associated with the zodiac sign Cancer. However, people of other zodiac signs can also wear this gemstone.
- It is used to enhance the good effects of moon.
- Other Names:Moti, Mukta, Moktim, Induratna and Shairatna
- Ruling Heavenly Body:Moon
- Mohs’ Scale Hardness:2.5-4.5
- Specific Gravity:2.60-2.85
- Can be worn in:Gold and Silver
- Colors:White, pink, silver, cream, golden, green, blue and black.
- Origin:India, Venezuela and Persian Gulf
Uses of Pearl Stone:
- Pearl stone is recommended for those who get angry easily and lose their temper.
- It pacifies anger, mental inconsistency and helps in strengthening the heart.
- It is one of the best remedies used to overcome obstacles which are caused by moon.
- It is believed that the person who wears pearl gets a lot of fame, respect, wealth and kingly comforts.
Apart from all these properties and uses, pearl can also be used as jewelry, simply because it enhances your beauty when worn. Pearl stone of various sizes and colors are available on websites. You can now shop for pearls directly from the online store and even get your birth chart checked by astrologer on the website.
Buy a 100% genuine, lab certified Pearl only from our website and rest assured of its quality.