How to wear Emerald?
Emerald is a priceless and charming gemstone belonging to mineral Beryl. Its radiant green color distinguishes it from other gemstones and places in the league of the most precious and admired gemstones like Diamonds. It primarily originates from mines in Columbia, Zambia, India, and Brazil. Having hardness of 7.5-8 on Moh’s scale, this gemstone has high astrological values. Emerald or Panna is the gemstone related to planet mercury which represents wisdom, education, happiness, and hope. It also symbolizes love and affection that brings good luck in the life of wearer. It is the birthstone of Gemini and Virgo.
Prepare the ring or the pendant for wearing with the following items. Place it at the bottom of a metal bowl and add the following one by one:
- 1. Ganga Jal
- 2. Tulsi leaves (Indian Basil)
- 3. Unboiled cow’s milk
- 4. Honey
- 5. Ghee (clarified butter)
- Recite the following mantra 108 times, to energize the ring
- "Aum Brahm Breem Braum Sah Budhaye Namah”
What are the benefits of Emerald Gemstone ?
- It gives intelligence and concentration required for academic brilliance.
- It also brings fortunes along with mental strength and self pride.
- Emerald possesses exceptional healing powers to enhance blood circulation and control diseases like asthma, diarrhea, ulcers, and stammering. It relieves insomnia and negativities from mind. It gives complete peace of mind by increasing the level of tolerance.
- It leads to the peaceful and content life. It also generates better understanding in the family for harmonious relationships.
How to wear Emerald ?
For extracting maximum benefits from a gemstone, it is quite important to adopt the right method of wearing it. From choosing the right stone to right day of wearing, every aspect has lasting impact on the wearer. To wear emerald, there are certain points to be remembered for its enhanced effectiveness.
- Emerald should be minimum 3.25 carats in weight. Generally, its weight should range from 3-6 carats.
- It should be studded in a finger ring made of gold or silver for better results. It must touch your skin.
- It is advisable to wear Emerald in the smallest finger of the hand that you use for working.
- Best time to wear Emerald is on Wednesday at Sunrise.
Keep the ring/pendant for 5-10 minutes in the bowl and it can then be immediately taken out of the bowl and cleaned with water and worn on the little finger of the correct hand.
Buy a 100% genuine, lab certified Emerald only from our website and rest assured of its quality.