Astrological Benefits of Hessonite ( Gomed ) Stone
Publised on Oct 18,2013
Hessonite or Gomed (Hindi) is a honey colored Calcium Aluminium Silicate having an important place in the Hindu scriptures. This stone is believed to be ruled by the Vedic planet ‘Rahu’. Hessonite gets its name from a Greek word 'Hesson' which stands for inferior'. It is named so because 'Rahu' or sometimes 'Dragon-head' in Western Astrology, is a malefic planet. This gemstone gives a rating from 7 to 7.5 on the Moh’s scale of hardness.
|Other Name :||Gomed(Hindi)|
|Hardness on Moh's Scale :||7-7.5|
|Nesosilicate :||: 'Rahu' according to Vedic Astrology|
|Origin :||: Sri Lanka , Africa, India|
What are the benefits of wearing Hessonite?
- The uniform cow urine colored Gomed neutralizes the evil effect of Vedic planet Rahu and protects the wearer from the negative vibes & energies.
- It calms the mind of the wearer and relieves him/her from depression, deep seated anxieties and mental problems.
- Gomed helps to boost concentration, focus and gives clear direction to help achieve goals. Therefore, it is quite beneficial for students and people who are working in the field of research.
- Hessonite provides professional progress and enhances one's social & financial status
- It helps improve the health of the wearer and cures ailments like epilepsy, allergies, infections of the eye & sinus, haemorrhoids and palpitation of the heart.
- It also helps in healing diseases like cancer, varicose veins, boils, leprosy, clumsiness, intestinal issues, fatigue, blood pressure and fatigue
- A Hessonite brings to its wearer the five fruits of life: Meditation (Dhyaana), Financial Prosperity (Artha), Righteous living (Dharma), Pleasures of the body (Kama) and Salvation/Nirvana (Moksha).
- To bring peace and happiness in the marital life, both husband and wife should wear a Hessonite stone to boost love, harmony and peace.
- The wearer of a Gomed is not affected by any kind of black magic, is always ahead of his/her enemies and always emerges victorious in times of a competition.
- Hessonite is very beneficial for people pursuing public speaking, as it enhances the wearer's influence over large crowds
- People into computer jobs, politics, government services, lawyers and scientists are benefited with the magical powers of this stone.
How to wear a Hessonite?
A Gomed or Hessonite Stone is ruled by Rahu and hence has its magical effects over the wearer. One can wear this gemstone in his/her middle finger as it represents the planet Saturn or Shani Dev and also Rahu portrays similar effects. In addition to this, a Gomed can be worn as a ring and as a talisman (touching the thymus) to avail its benefit over time.
Who can wear a Hessonite?
The Hindu scriptures define Gomed to be linked and ruled by Rahu and suitable to be worn by the people with an Aquarius Zodiac sign. Also, Hessonite in referred as the birthstone of January.
Please visit Here: https://www.gempundit.com/gemstones/hessonite