Yellow fluorite is a radiant yellow colored gemstone of the Halide mineral family. It is recognised as a highly effective healing gemstone worn to gain success in creative & intellectual pursuits, mental relaxation and good physical health.
Who Should Wear Yellow fluorite gemstone?
The captivating natural gemstone - Yellow fluorite is highly sought-after for its mystical metaphysical properties and healing abilities. This mild gemstone doesn’t bring any side effects, therefore, can be comfortably worn by anyone.
As per the Western astrology, Yellow fluorite gem is considered quite auspicious for Pisces.
In Chakra healing therapies, Yellow fluorite is regarded as a natural healer that stimulates the ‘Root Chakra’ and brings health, intellect and spiritual well-being for the wearer.
For those mesmerised by the beauty of Yellow diamonds, Yellow fluorite serves a cheap substitute for jewelry that must be worn with little extra care.
Yellow fluorite is a soft gemstone by nature which is thought to soften strong emotions like anger, regret and desperation. Due to its easy availability and affordable prices, anyone can wear this gemstone and enjoy its benefits. But it is always important to understand the Yellow Fluorite meaning, its properties and uses before wearing it.
– Yellow fluorite is said to have cell regeneration power. It is believed that wearing Yellow Fluorite stone benefits the individuals with liver-related disorders, regulates the cholesterol level and improves the condition of kidneys and spleen. Yellow Fluorite also helps the wearer to maintain bone, teeth and skin health.
Supports Alternate Healing
– In Alternate healing therapies, Yellow fluorite gemstone is known to rule the Root Chakra in a person’s body. Wearing this gemstone activates the Solar Plexus and improves concentration power, social understanding and meditative abilities, helping the wearer to behold their opinion and materialise their goals. It promotes team spirit and is especially helpful for cooperative endeavours.
Promotes Intellectual Abilities
– The bright and vibrant Yellow Fluorite gem symbolises positivity and growth. This gemstone quite helpful for individuals who want to enhance their creativity and intellectual pursuits.
Brings Mental Peace
– It is believed that Fluorite gemstones bear some mystical grounding energies that help people stay calm and stable. It promotes psychic healing and supports the wearer to overcome negative thoughts. It is also regarded as a powerful aid for meditation practices.
Click here to read Yellow Fluorite gemstone benefits in Hindi
Yellow Fluorite Gemstone Benefits
Nourishes Liver, Kidneys & Spleen
Supports Alternate Healing
Improves Creativity & Intellect
Brings Positivity & Mental Peace
Yellow Fluorite gemstone comes in different quality grades. Therefore, certain factors such as origin color, clarity, cut are examined carefully to choose the best quality Yellow fluorite gemstone within the considered budget.
– The natural Yellow fluorite rough stone comes from many countries including Argentina, Austria, Canada, China, England, France, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Russia, Spain, Germany, Namibia, US and Switzerland etc. However, the mines of Tanzania, Morocco and China produce some of the best quality Yellow Fluorite stones in the world.
– Yellow fluorite color ranges from light yellow to bright golden and deep honey color. The canary yellow fluorite (named after a yellow colored bird – canary) and golden fluorite are highly admired for their astonishing beauty. In contrast, Yellow fluorite crystals with significant black and brown traces are considered relatively less valuable.
– Yellow fluorite gemstones are known for containing triangular two-phase inclusions – mineral crystal, healed fractures and color zoning, found more or less in almost all origins. An eye clean Yellow fluorite with brilliant-golden yellow hue and good transparency is hard to find and thus is relatively more valuable.
– High-quality specimens of Yellow fluorite make attractive faceted stones. However, this mineral is soft and fragile and therefore it is rarely found in a highly customised cut. It is comfortably available in round, oval and polished cabochon (non-faceted, polished gem) shape. Highly included, lower quality pieces are often used for making beads and crystal spheres.
Buy Yellow Fluorite Online from GemPundit!!!
We prove the best quality loose Yellow Fluorite for sale at the most reasonable prices.
In India, the price of Yellow Fluorite ranges between Rs 250 per carat ($4 approx.) to Rs 1,000 per carat ($15 approx.) . The variation in demand/supply cycle may bring a difference in Yellow Fluorite stone prices in other countries like the United States, UAE or UK etc.
Buyer Beware: Gemstone Weights in India are often expressed in Ratti (like Yellow fluorite price per ratti). This system can be used to dupe customers who are not knowledgeable on how the conversion works. Read our guide to Understanding Gemstone Weights: Carats vs Ratti, and Don’t Get Fooled by Gemstone Prices in Ratti, instead of Carats!
– The intense yellow or deep golden yellow fluorites appear quite attractive and therefore fetches a good amount. Yellow fluorite cost often drops for stones that come with brownish or black color traces and excessively washed-out yellow color.
– Inclusions like black mineral spots, internal fractures and triangular inclusions lessen the value of Yellow fluorite. Generally, more visible the inclusions, higher is its impact on the Yellow Fluorite market worth.
– Yellow fluorite is a soft gemstone but bears a good fluorescence (glow). It is carefully faceted to enhance its overall brilliance and inflate its value. In the market, round and oval stones are easily available and are more affordable than the stones in highly customised shape or cut (heart, marquise, princess cut, cushion cut). Yellow fluorite cabochon can be a good alternative for people looking for a cheaper option.
– Yellow fluorite price per carat doesn’t increase significantly rather linearly with size because of its abundance in nature and relatively less demand in the international gemstone markets.
– Due to its superior color, clarity and size, Yellow fluorite specimens from Tanzania, Morocco and China usually draw a higher value from the market in comparison to other origins.
Shop for certified, loose Yellow Fluorite gemstone online from GemPundit
We provide original Yellow Fluorite stone for sale in India. UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, UAE (nearly 100+ countries).
Citrine is undoubtedly a better gemstone from the astrological perspective. It is a renowned yellow-orange colored semi-precious gemstone of the Quartz mineral family. It is popularly addressed as Sunela and is said to have immense astrological properties. In vedic astrology, Sunela or Citrine gemstone is recommended as the substitute of the powerful and precious Yellow Sapphire gemstone. It is believed that wearing a Sunela helps the wearer to gain the positive influences of planet Jupiter which supports financial, professional and personal growth.
Read our notes on Citrine to get an in-depth knowledge of this gemstone.
On the other hand, Yellow fluorite is completely a different gemstone with unique properties. It is a prestigious yellow colored member of the Halide mineral family. It is majorly worn for healing purposes. It is relative a mild gemstone that can be comfortably worn by anyone, unlike Citrine that should be preferably worn after taking a Gem Recommendation.
We have an amazing collection of natural Yellow Fluorite for sale. Share your requirement with our helpful Gem Experts
It is very important to choose a reliable supplier or retailer for buying Yellow Fluorite Gemstone to avoid the chances of getting duped. Synthetic or lab created fluorites are known in the market. It is never worthy to buy a lab-made gemstone at a price of a real, genuine one.
GemPundit is one of the trusted online gem stores that provides unheated untreated Yellow fluorite gemstones for sale at the most budget-friendly prices. We also provide a FREE lab certificate to ensure that the gemstone is 100% natural.