Blue fluorite is a medium light blue to deep blue color gem variety of the Halide mineral group. Its fluorescent glow and vitreous lustre make this gemstone ideal for jewelry purposes. It is also worn as a healing crystal that helps to let go depression, obsession and frustration.
Who Should Wear Blue Fluorite Stone?
Blue Fluorite is a beautiful blue colored semi-precious gemstone which is said to have numerous healing properties. This gemstone bears a divine blue hue and crystal-like shine that looks outstanding when customised in jewellery.
Gem Therapists considered Blue Fluorite crystal highly beneficial for Pisces and Capricorn sign.
According to the Chakra Healing Therapies, this gemstone stimulates ‘Third Eye Chakra’ and ‘Throat Chakra’ that control intuition and communication of the individual, respectively. Wearing Blue Fluorite gemstone brings great benefits to people suffering from psychological or speech-related disorder.
Blue Fluorite is an ideal gemstone for people who love blue gemstone jewellery. This gem is a budget friendly alternative for those who find difficulty in buying a precious Blue Sapphire.
Blue Fluorite stone is regarded as a powerful gemstone of Chakra healing and balancing energy. According to the gem therapist, this gemstone helps to improve intuitive power, self-confidence and health of the wearer.
Will Blue Fluorite Suit me? Should I wear a Blue Fluorite gemstone?
Find out whether the Blue Fluorite Stone is right for you, using our Free Gemstone Recommendation Tool or Take an In-depth Phone Consultation with our Astrologers to find the right gemstone for you.
Smoothens Communication Skills
– In Chakra Healing Therapies, Blue Fluorite gemstone is know for stimulating the Throat Chakra. Its soothing energies helps to heal the Throat and allows the wearer to have smooth communications. This gemstone is highly recommended for individuals suffering from speech-related disorders.
Enhances Intuition Powers
– Astrologers connect Blue Fluorite with ‘Third Eye Chakra’ that control the wearer’s intellectual power, creative skills and decision-making ability. Therefore, Blue Fluorite gemstone is considered a beneficial gemstone for professionals involved in record keeping or any creative endeavour.
Cures Bone, Teeth & Ears
– One of the most powerful Blue Fluorite healing properties is to cure various bone, teeth and speech-related problems etc. It also promotes psychological healing and helps the person to stay calm and positive.
Click here to read Blue Fluorite gemstone benefits in Hindi
Blue Fluorite Healing Benefits
Enhances Communication Skills
Improves Intuition Power
The quality of a Blue Fluorite can be checked by its color, clarity, and cut of the gemstone. A consistently colored blue stone with good transparency and brilliant-cut is considered the best quality Blue Fluorite gemstone.
– Blue Fluorite rough stones come from the mines of China, Canada, France, Germany, Morocco, Namibia, United States etc. A unique purple blue fluorite, better known as ‘Blue John’, is extracted exclusively from the mining location of Castleton in Derbyshire, England. Currently, Blue Fluorite gems are majorly supplied from China, Mongolia and Brazil. Therefore, Chinese Blue Fluorite can be easily found in the market.
Blue Fluorite Octahedron (Raw form)
– Blue fluorite occurs in different tones of blue. Most blue fluorite gemstone comes in a single shade, but a significant percentage of blue fluorite exhibits multiple shades arranged in zones or bands. Blue John Fluorite (also called Derbyshire Spar) is one such color variety (containing purple-blue or yellowish color bands) which is considered quite rare and valuable.
– Blue Fluorite are transparent to opaque depending upon the quality grade. Raw Blue Fluorite comes with natural inclusions such as mineral inclusions, triangular negative crystal, 2-phase and 3-phase inclusions and liquid inclusions. Due to its low hardness, it might have pits or scratches on the surface. Low quality stones are expected to have slight color zoning. Therefore, Blue fluorite with good transparency and faintly visible inclusions are considered to be of top quality.
– Fine quality Blue Fluorite raw is usually cut and polished in fancy shapes and cuts. They are often used in jewellery and cut in beads to make beads necklace. Highly included Blue Fluorite mineral is polished to make one-sided dome shaped oval or round cabochons. These days, one can also find Blue Fluorite in fascinating laser cut. Blue Fluorite sphere and wand are more valued for feng shui or healing purposes.
Buy Blue Fluorite Online from GemPundit!!!
We provide the best quality loose Blue Fluorite for sale at the most reasonable prices.
Depending upon the color, clarity, cut and carat weight, Blue Fluorite price in India ranges from Rs 250 per carat ($4 approx.) to Rs 1,000 per carat ($15 approx.) and plus. Its prices in other countries like United States, UK and Dubai may differ due to the variation in the demand-supply cycle.
Buyer Beware:Gemstone Weights in India are often expressed in Ratti (Blue Fluorite price per ratti). This system can be used to dupe customers who are not knowledgeable on how the conversion works. Read our guide to Understanding Gemstone Weights: Carats vs Ratti, and Don’t Get Fooled by Gemstone Prices in Ratti, instead of Carats!
– Fluorite comes in numerous shades of blue including blue green fluorite, green blue fluorite, purple blue fluorite, light blue fluorite, dark blue fluorite etc. The prices of Blue Fluorite depend upon the beauty and rarity of the color. For instance, Blue John Fluorite that has deep blue purple color bands is considered most valuable due to its rarity and uniqueness. But, sometimes even a Blue Fluorite in single shade can fetch a good price if the color is deep saturated and uniform.
– Blue Fluorite cost is also influenced by the level of transparency and internal flaws. According to the trade rule, the cleaner and more transparent is the Blue Fluorite gemstone, higher is its overall worth in the market.
– Cutting style of a gemstone affects its looks and its prices as well. Therefore, a highly faceted gemstone in good symmetry manages to draw a better value than an unskilfully cut blue fluorite.
– Due to its easy availability and less demand, Blue Fluorite price per carat increases linearly with size. However, Blue Fluorite per carat value may differ slight for exceptional quality sizes in brilliant color and fancy shapes.
Shop for certified, loose Blue Fluorite gemstone online from GemPundit.
We provide original Blue Fluorite stone for sale in India. UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, UAE (nearly 100+ countries).
Blue Fluorite is a light to deep blue color gem variety of Fluorite gemstone that is admired universally for its aesthetic value and metaphysical properties. According to the gem experts, Blue Fluorite meaning is closely associated with its soothing blue body color which is a result of natural irradiation. This cool hued gemstone is primarily used for healing and ornamentation.
Read our notes on Blue Fluorite Healing Properties , Quality and Blue Fluorite Prices to get deeper understanding of this enormously beautiful Fluorite gemstone.
GemPundit can be a preferred destination for those who are willing to shop a Blue Fluorite online. We provide 100% natural, untreated, untreated Blue Fluorite online for sale at the most budget friendly rates. We also provide a FREE gem certificate along with the gemstone to ensure the quality and authenticity of the product purchased by you.