Fluorite is a semiprecious gemstone from the Halide mineral family which is found in a wide variety of colors ranging from green, purple, blue, white, pink, yellow, red, brown, grey, black, colorless, multi-colored and banded also. With its unmatchable beauty and luster, this gemstone can bring great value to any jewellery line. These colourful crystals are also used for healing and protection.
Who Should Wear Fluorite Stone?
Natural Fluorite gemstone comes in a rainbow of color, each piece bearing a unique beauty and assigned with some special metaphysical attributes. Fluorite gemstone is known for balancing various body chakras and providing relief from a variety of physical and psychological ailments.
Western astrology recommends Fluorite birthstone for Capricorns and Pisces. People from other zodiac signs can also wear this gemstone after taking a primary gem consultation. Click here to get Call Back from our Pundit ji.
It is a perfect gemstone for people suffering from confusion, stress and lack of concentration. Fluorite spiritual properties help to align the various body chakras and allow the person to stay calm and focused.
In alternative healing therapies, fluorite crystal is regarded as a powerful healer and protector. This gemstone can be worn to cure skin problems, respiratory system and nerves relative issues, cold and allergies.
Fluorite occurs in a variety of exciting colors. Each color comes with its own unique beauty and metaphysical importance. Based on the Fluorite color, this gemstone is classified as followed –
Green Fluorite Stone
– The natural Green fluorite displays bright fluorescent hues and serves as a pleasing alternative for the green gemstone lover. At their best, Green fluorite gemstone is transparent, clean and brilliant with attractive green hues. Too dark Green fluorites are often faceted to lighten the color and bring out the brilliance. Click here to read more about Green Fluorites.
GemPundit provides fine quality loose Green Fluorite for sale online.
Talk to our gem experts to find the best gemstone at the most reasonable prices.
Purple Fluorite Stone (Lavender Fluorite)
– Purple fluorite gemstone is a deep purple color variety that displays brilliant fluorescence in sunlight. It is one of the most popular color shades and holds a good market value. Read our comprehensive Purple Fluorite buying guide to get an in-depth knowledge about Purple Fluorite quality, price as well as its metaphysical and healing properties.
We have the finest collection of Purple Fluorite crystals for sale at most reasonable prices.
Blue Fluorite Stone (or Violet Fluorite)
– Fluorite gemstone appears in a range of greenish blue, violet and dark blue color. Although the buyers admire all these colors, the clean violet and deep blue fluorite gemstone have the most appeal. ‘Blue John fluorite’ is quite a popular variety that exclusively comes from the Derbyshire, England. It features bands of purple-blue or yellowish color. At GemPundit, we can provide Blue John Fluorite stone for sale on special request. To buy Blue John stone online, please share your requirement with our amazing helpful Customer Representatives.
– It is counted amongst the rarest and the purest form of Fluorite crystal. Although colorless fluorite stone is less attractive than the other color varieties but is prized for its rarity and uniqueness.
Rainbow Fluorite Stone
– As the name suggests, Rainbow Fluorite gemstone contains a rainbow of colors including yellow, green, blue and purple etc. This multi-colored Fluorite stone is said to have strong metaphysical and healing properties that help the wearer to overcome negative thoughts, bad health and psychological issues.
Pink Fluorite (Magenta Fluorite) – Pink fluorite stone is another fascinating color variety whose color tone ranges from pale pink to deep magenta and orangish red. For thousands of years and even today, people believed in the Pink Fluorite healing properties to enhance the wearer’s self-esteem, energy level and heart health.
Buy loose Fluorite gemstone online from GemPundit!
Yellow Fluorite Stone (Golden Fluorite)
– Yellow Fluorite gemstone is a radiant light yellow to deep golden yellow colored gem variety from the Halide mineral group which is used for healing as well as for jewellery purposes. Since ancient times, people have deep faith in Yellow Fluorite healing properties for improving wearer’s creative abilities, physical and mental health.
GemPundit brings you the finest collection of Yellow (Yttrium) Fluorite for Sale!
– Natural Color change fluorite is another interesting gem variety from the Halide family that displays a stunning visual effect. It changes its color from vivid blue in daylight to lovely pink or purple in incandescent light. In the market, Color change fluorite value remains high due to its rarity and immense beauty.
Other Fancy Fluorites
– Black Fluorite stone, Red Fluorite, Brown Fluorite, Banded Fluorite (popular as Blue John gemstone), Grey or Gray Fluorite are the other fancy colored varieties available in the gemstone market.
Buy multi-colored Fluorite gemstone in India and 100+ countries at best prices at GemPundit.
Fluorite gemstones are not just recognised for their fancy body tones but also for their metaphysical properties. According to the gem healer and therapist, Fluorite crystals are said to have properties that encourage intellect, flawless health and emotional wellbeing of the wearer.
Will Fluorite Suit me? Should I wear a Fluorite gemstone?
Find out whether the Fluorite Stone is right for you, using our Free Gemstone Recommendation Tool or Take an In-depth Phone Consultation with our Astrologers to find the right gemstone for you.
Improves Intellectual & Creative Abilities
– Wearing Fluorite benefits hugely to people who are dealing with mental blocks. According to the ancient people, Fluorite magical properties help clear the mind and heightens mental power. Even today, Fluorite gemstone is used by people to improve concentration, decision-making ability and creative instinct.
Supports Meditation & Spiritual Activities
– Many people say that Fluorite stimulates the Third Eye Chakra and boosts the psychic abilities of the individual. Its positive energies help the person to stay spiritually balanced and focused.
Promotes Physical & Mental Healing
– Apart from Fluorite spiritual properties, this gemstone equally revered for its healing powers. According to the crystal healer, Fluorite gemstone is suggested to boost the person’s cellular growth and rejuvenation. This stone is thought to have positive effect on the teeth, lungs, skeletal and reproductive system of the wearer.
Protects from Negativity & Harmful Radiations
– Fluorite is not just a strikingly beautiful stone but also regarded as powerful stone for protection against harmful radiations and negative entities. This gemstone is strongly recommended to people who spend long hours working on computers and any other electronic gadgets that emit electromagnetic radiations.
The quality of a Fluorite gemstone is assessed by its color, clarity, cut and origin. It is always suggested to buy certified natural loose Fluorite gemstone from a trusted gem retailer to avoid the chances of getting duped.
– Fluorite color is extremely variable, ranging from green, yellow, pink, blue, purple, black, white, colorless, multi-colored and brown etc. Selection of color tones depends on one’s personal preference. Some people prefer the popular shades such as blue, green and pink while others find black, white and red fluorite more interesting. According to the experts, Fluorites are frequently color zoned, therefore, one should look for gem specimen with intense and uniform distributed color (Rainbow Fluorite and Banded Fluorite are exceptions).
– Top quality Fluorites usually have excellent clarity and minimum visible flaws. However, one can expect some inclusions such as triangular negative crystals, healing cracks, mineral inclusions, liquid inclusions and color zoning in medium to low-grade stones. As per the trade rule, lesser is the natural imperfection, better is the quality. Surface starches and pits also affect the beauty and quality of the beautiful natural Fluorite stones.
– Due to low Fluorite hardness (4 on the Mohs scale), faceted Fluorites are less common in comparison to the Fluorite cabochons. Fluorite raw is more prone to damage during the cutting process because of its softness. In the market, one can also find Fluorite octahedron (also called cubic fluorite), wands, pyramids (refer to the images) which are primarily used for healing.
Faceted Green Fluorite
Rainbow Fluorite Cabochon
Rainbow Fluorite Wand
Natural Fluorite Octahedron
– Fluorite mines are present throughout the world, but the best quality Fluorites come only from selective Fluorspar mining locations. By far, England (Derbyshire) is regarded as the major producer of finest specimens. In additions, Australia, China, Mexico, Namibia, Russia, USA (Colorado) are other popular origins known for resourcing good quality Fluorites. This could be the reason why Chinese Fluorite, Mexican Fluorite, Russian Fluorite, Colorado Fluorite remain always in great demand.
Buy Fluorite Stone Online from GemPundit!!!
We prove the best quality loose Fluorite for sale at the most reasonable prices.
One of the most coveted fluorescent minerals, Fluorite often needs no treatment to enhance its natural beauty and charm. This gemstone is prized for its distinctive color and appealing metaphysical properties. In the gemstone industry, Fluorite or Fluorspar price is determined by the gem’s color, clarity, cut and carat weight.
Note – In India, the natural Fluorite price per carat ranges between Rs 200 per carat ($3) to Rs 500 per carat ($8) and even plus depending upon the quality factors. The prices in other countries like US, UK and UAE may vary with the supply and demand cycle.
Buyer Beware: Gemstone Weights in India are often expressed in Ratti. This system can be used to dupe customers who are not knowledgeable on how the conversion works. Read our guide to Understanding Gemstone Weights: Carats vs Ratti, and Don’t Get Fooled by Gemstone Prices in Ratti, instead of Carats!
– The rule for determining the Fluorite gemstone value on the basis of color is simple and straight. The more deeply saturated and vivid is the color, higher is the Fluorite stone price in the market. Sometimes, the uniqueness in physical appearance or presence of visual properties controls the price. This could be the reason why the Color change Fluorite value is higher than the blues and greens.
– Clarity is another important parameter that affects the beauty and overall Fluorite worth. Fluorite gemstone prices remain high for gems with good clarity and minimum visible flaws.
– Highly faceted Fluorites are less common and hence command a higher value in the market. Fluorite value increases dramatically for stones in fancy shapes and deep laser cuts. In contrast, the Fluorite cabochons can be purchased at relatively cheaper prices.
– Fluorites are plentiful in nature and is therefore quite affordable. Fluorite cost per carat doesn’t increase significantly for stones above few carats. However, if the quality is phenomenal in terms of color and clarity, a certain increase in the Fluorite stone value can be expected for bigger size stones.
Shop for certified, loose Fluorite gemstone online in different colors from GemPundit
We provide original Fluorite stone for sale in India. UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Singapore, UAE (nearly 100+ countries).
Fluorite is a beautiful multi-colored gem variety from the Halide mineral family that displays a pleasing fluorescence when viewed under light. This gemstone is majorly used for healing and making fancy-colored gemstone jewellery. It exists in a variety of colors ranging from blue, purple, green, yellow, pink, rainbow-colored, banded and color change varieties.
Read our comprehensive Fluorite buying guide to get a deeper understanding of Fluorite benefits, quality and price.
Due to its abundance in nature, Fluorite is regarded as a reasonably prized gemstone which is widely available in numerous shades. The price of certain exclusive color varieties such as the Blue Fluorite from England (Derbyshire) remains higher than other common varieties. Generally, the price of a Fluorite gemstone depends on the color, clarity and cut of the gemstone.
For detailed information on price, read our comprehensive note on Fluorite prices or you can also consult our helpful gem experts.
Fluorite is quite a versatile gemstone which is used for a variety of purposes. Each color of Fluorite has its own aesthetic value and brings along some metaphysical and healing benefits to the wearer. Since Fluorite gemstones are found in such a wide color range and affordable prices, they are also used for making beautiful jewellery pieces.
So, if you are seeking a fine quality natural Fluorite gemstone for jewellery or for healing purposes, our gem experts can help you in finding a gem of your choice. You just need to share your requirement with us. Our experts will come up with the best options available in the preferred price range.
Getting the gemstone certified from an independent gem testing laboratory is the best to check the quality and authenticity of any natural gemstone. One can also take primary consultation from a gem expert, but the gem testing report always serves as the most reliable and universally accepted way to check whether your gemstone is 100% and free from treatment.