Khooni Neelam (also known as ‘Raktambari Neelam’ or ‘Khuni Neelam’) is regarded as the strongest and the most effective form of Blue Sapphire (Neelam Ratna). It has a characteristic blue or purple hue with a reddish glow. Some rare pieces may have red or pink coloured spots or streaks in it that appears like tiny blood-shots. This unique gemstone is said to have miraculous energies of two strong planets Saturn and Mars which blesses the native with instant name, fame and riches. It is always recommended to wear this gemstone after consulting a learned astrologer.
Who Should Wear Tsavorite Stone?
When people think of Garnets, they usually think of a red gemstone (Red Garnet). The glowing green Tsavorite (also called ‘Tsavolite’) is a stunning contrast to the imagination of the Garnet lovers and people who admire green gemstone jewellery. It is treasured for its hardness and rich green colour that makes it an exciting gemstone to wear and work with. This majestic gemstone is now stepping into the limelight as one of the most highly desired jewellery gemstones of the world. Besides its aesthetic charm, some people praise this gemstone for its healing abilities as well.
Khooni Neelam Picture Credit – Google
Due to its reddish glow or the red spot present in this exclusive Blue or Purplish-Blue Sapphire, this gemstone is often connected with the planet Saturn (Shani Grah) and Mars (Mangal Grah). Some astrologers also associate this gemstone with Rahu and recommend this gemstone only in rare Saturn-Mars or Saturn-Rahu conjunctions.
Vedic astrology prescribes this gemstone for Makar (Capricorn) and Kumbh (Aquarius) Rashi. (although personalised recommendation should be taken prior use)
It can also be recommended to Gemini, Virgo and Taurus after an in-depth analysis of the horoscope.
Note – Being a socially-responsible brand, we always recommend patrons to consult a learned astrologer before wearing any astrological gemstone to ensure accurate results in their life.
While doing our research, we were surprised to see the considerable number of consumer searches related to ‘Khooni Neelam effects’, ‘Raktambari Neelam benefits’ or ‘Raktambari Neelam ka Labha’. It clearly reflects the curiosity of the believers of gem therapy about Khooni Neelam astrology. It could also be their longing to discover the mystery of this (in)famous gemstone. As astrologers say, Khooni Neelam stone effects largely depend on the planetary alignment in the individual’s chart. It gives benefits similar to Blue Sapphire, but the way of manifestation may vary.
Khooni Neelam Meaning & Impect Picture Credit – Google
Will Khooni Neelam suit me? Should I wear a Khooni Neelam gemstone?
Find out whether Khooni Neelam stone is right for you, using our Free Gemstone Recommendation Tool or Take an In-depth Phone Consultation with our Astrologers to find the right gemstone for you.
Tremendous Inflow of Wealth
– According to the Shastras, Blue Sapphire gemstone has the capacity to increase the money flow in the wearer’s life. Thus, being its strongest form, a Khooni Neelam can be considered as the most terrific astrological remedy to cope up with the financial stress.
Instant Success in Business & Job
– Saturn is regarded as Karma Karka in astrology which means it blesses the native with just rewards of their karma or deeds. Thus, it can be concluded that wearing Khooni Neelam stone benefits the individual to gain rapid growth in their business ventures and unexpected promotion in their job in lieu of their hard work.
Extended Fame & Popularity
– Astrologically, this distinct variety of Neelam can be considered as a fuel for individuals who are desirous of making a career in films, modelling world, cricket or politics. As per the belief, the powerful energies of this gemstone support instant reversal of sliding fortunes and bring recognition and fame for the wearer.
Quick Recovery from Health Woes
– Being a variant of Blue Sapphire, Khooni Neelam stone may also benefit the wearer in gaining good health, mental peace and spiritual attunement. Relief from the existing ailments (related to bones, teeth etc.) and protection from infections, accidents and negativity are regarded as other important benefits of wearing this gemstone.
In the market, Purple sapphire or the Blue Sapphire with subtle reddish overtone or red inclusions are traded as ‘Khooni Neelam’. Before you buy Khooni Neelam online, it is wise to learn about the quality factors you should check to find the gemstone that will justify your astrological and financial needs.
– Khooni Neelam is hyped for its reddish blue hue or unique red mark. Such quality Sapphire can come from any mining location like Kashmir (India), Sri Lanka, Thailand, Madagascar and America. Since a majority of Purple Sapphire or Khooni Neelam are yielded from Sri Lanka, it can be regarded as an important origin variety.
– As per the haute history and tales, a natural Sapphire with crisp Purple or Blue hue with a sublime red glow (visible from certain angles) is regarded as a genuine Khooni Neelam. It is important to know that no lab certifies a gemstone as ‘Khooni Neelam’. For some, it’s a speculative term coined after its unique color tone whereas for others it’s all a matter of deep trust and faith.
– Usually, the presence of eye visible flaws is not appreciated much inside a Sapphire crystal. But in case of a Khooni Neelam, transparent gems that show up a distinct red mark or spot become increasingly rare and valuable. Such unique pieces are rarely found in the market (1 out of 10,000) and thus treasured by the gem sellers.
– A good cutting style supports greater light discipline inside the gemstone and allows the stone to pass on maximum energy to the wearer. Thus, it is always recommended to invest in a Khooni Neelam which is smooth, lustrous and free from surface aberrations.
Are you looking for natural loose Khooni Neelam online?
GemPundit has a huge inventory of high quality natural Khooni Neelam for sale at best prices.
Due to the tales of destruction and misfortune associated with the Khooni Neelam gemstone, only a few people can gather the courage to buy a Khooni Neelam gemstone. In some ways, these tales have defamed this gemstone and limit its price. Despite being rare, stunningly beautiful and astrologically important, Khooni Neelam stone price is controlled by the factors such as color, clarity and cutting style.
Note Khooni Neelam price in India can trend anywhere between Rs ………………… per carat ($........... approx.) and Rs…………. per carat ($........ approx.) and above. Raktambari Neelam prices in other countries may vary depending upon its demand and supply equation.
Buyer Beware: Gemstone Weights in India are often expressed in Ratti (e.g. – Khooni Neelam price per ratti). This system can be used to dupe customers who are not knowledgeable on how the conversion works. Read our guide to Understanding Gemstone Weights: Carats vs Ratti, and Don’t Get Fooled by Gemstone Prices in Ratti, instead of Carats!
– Since the Khooni Neelam from Sri Lanka fares quite well on quality, their prices trends higher than stones from other origins.
– Ideally, a true Khooni Neelam gemstone is neither too violet nor too purple, it is just enough bright and vividly saturated so that it doesn’t look dull or too lucent. Majority of Khooni Neelam or Purple Sapphire from Sri Lanka display these characteristics and hence remains high on account of prices.
– It is really hard to come across an eye clean original Khooni Neelam with a small red mark. Such premium quality Khuni Neelam price increases substantially because of its high rarity. However, the presence of cloudiness and other impurities (like fingerprints, mineral inclusions and feathers etc.) altogether influence Khooni Neelam’s cost in the market.
– A heavily faceted or finely cut sapphire fetches good money in the market if it can cleverly conceal the visible inclusions and enhance the brightness. However, the stone wastage incurred in cutting the gemstone gets reflected in Khooni Sapphire prices, making it more valuable than other round or oval shapes.
– It is quite rare to come across an original, flawless Khuni Neelam or Bloody Blue Sapphire above a few carats because color and clarity are highly unlikely to co-exist on the same scale. Unsurprisingly, for such a piece Khooni Neelam gemstone price in India or anywhere can range in millions.
A Khooni Neelam or Raktambar Neelam is a purple or blue sapphire which has a pink or reddish overtone or contains a reddish spot or streak. Astrologically, this gemstone is known to have the mystical powers of planet Saturn and Mars. It is regarded as a very critical combination that suits only certain people during specific planetary alignment.
It is believed that if this gemstone suits a person, it can take his life, career and financial status to the great heights. In contrast, if it is not compatible with the wearer’s horoscope, it may cause some harmful effects in the person’s life. Thus, it is advised to contact a trusted astrologer before wearing this mysterious gemstone.
Many celestial prophets in India and also in abroad call Khooni Neelam a ‘killer’ or ‘murderous’ gemstone which is a statement not supported by any astrological scripture. At GemPundit, although we don’t recommend people to wear Khooni Neelam, we never believe in spreading negativity. We always advise people to consult a knowledgeable astrologer or use our FREE Gem Recommendation Tool before wearing any astrological gemstone and keep a positive mindset to ensure only good results in life.
Since Raktambari Neelam gemstone is a superior form of Blue Sapphire which is itself regarded as the fastest acting gemstone, it is important to get ascertain about the suitability before wearing it. According to the Vedic astrology, the suitability of a gemstone depends on the planetary alignment in the individual’s horoscope. Therefore, it is important for a person to take a detailed Astro-consultation to check whether a Raktamukhi Neelam will suit them or not?