Astrological Benefits of Moonstone
Published on Jan 04, 2014
Just like its name, Moonstone is a gem that derives its properties too from planet Moon. It is a semi precious stone or upratna for pearl which has been alluring man from prehistoric times. Despite being extracted from Feldspar which is a common mineral, it possesses remarkable and mystical properties to benefit its wearer in several ways. Having its firm place in human history, Moonstone was considered a divine gem by Romans and Greeks who associated it with their gods and goddesses. It is a personal stone that initiates a fresh start with rejuvenated energy and reflects the true self of its wearer. Its association with Moon makes it a lucky gemstone for the lovers to unite them for eternity. This pearly iridescent stone has exceptional benefits for the wearer.
Moonstone Astrological Benefits:
1. This sacred stone is believed to act as a talisman for travelers, a stone of prophecy and an ultimate gift for the lovers.
2. It opens Heart and Sacral chakra in body to increase the psychic abilities and stimulate inner growth with intuition for its possessor.
3. It is a gemstone associated with maintaining emotional balance and spiritual concord through meditation.
4. Moonstone is a women’s gemstone that enhances their hormonal balance and energy with yang. It regulates the menstrual disorders and relieves pain during child birth.
5. For men, this gemstone is beneficial in exploring their emotional side and control the aggression with its Yin energy.
6. Moonstone is extremely beneficial for travelers who can have a safe journey without any losses or accidents caused in its course by wearing this gemstone.
7. Its relation with moon makes it a calming gemstone that controls the stress and eliminates the negativity from the mind of wearer.
8. Due to its excellent healing properties, it helps to cure the diseases related to spleen, pancreas, stomach, and liver. It improves the digestive system and hormonal growth. Also it aids the digestive system by removing the toxins from blood.
9. Moonstone is a stone said to bring fortunes along. It adapts the wearer to transformations and helps to make huge profits in business by opening newer avenues of growth.
10. Moonstone has always been associated with love and magic. It brings true love in the life of wearer.
11. It is an ideal gemstone for medical practitioners, technocrats, and health care professionals. This stone of fulfilling wishes promotes the innate tenderness and caring attitude in a person.