Astrological Benefits of Opal
Published on Oct 25, 2013
People who took birth in the month of October must feel lucky to be blessed with the most magnificent and transcendental stones as their Birthstones, Tourmaline Gemstone and Opal Gemstone. These two semi precious stones are suitable for the people with Libra as their zodiac sign as per as the observations of expert Astrologers and Gemologists. Now a question arises, why and how are these semi precious gemstones are termed suitable for people with Libra zodiac sign? The studies of these experts present that these gemstones are linked and ruled by the mystical powers of the planet Venus. As this heavenly body provides them with enchanting powers, these gemstones not only prove beneficial to the wearer but also provide healing in numerous ways.
|Other Names||Upal, Opallus|
|Color||White, Pink, Blue, Green|
|Ruling Planet||Venus & Mars|
|Metal to Wear in||Silver or Gold|
|Origin||Australia, Ethiopia, Turkey, Hungary, Guatemala, Nevada, Czech Republic|
When the name of a gemstone is taken, people tend to add a word precious to it. The question arises, what makes a gemstone so precious? Is it the mesmerizing looks of a gemstone, or its rare availability in the earth’s crust? But the feature which makes a gemstone precious is its ability to provide vast miraculous benefits to the wearer. These gemstones are ruled or linked by certain heavenly and Vedic bodies which provide them with such magical healing and beneficial powers.
What is an Opal?
Louis Leakey was a famous anthropologist who discovered the beauty of nature, i.e. an Opal, in a cave in Kenya. “ Having a refulgent fire of the carbuncle, the glorious purple of amethyst, the sea green of emerald, and all those colors glittering together mixed in an incredible way” – Roman Pliny (79 A.D.). This clearly signifies the beauty of an Opal which could never be defined in a better way with words.
The sensuous Opal is ruled by the planet of love and beauty, the Venus. The magnificent and magical powers possessed by this gemstone come from the miraculous heavenly body Venus. This gemstone is known as “The Eye of God” and “The Queen of Gemstones” due to its healing properties.
What are the healing properties of an Opal ?
With vested powers of the planet Venus, an Opal Stone posse’s mystical powers to heal and benefit its wearer in astonishing ways. These powers of this gemstone not only heal the ailments of the body but enhance the spiritual powers of a person.
Top 15 benefits of an Opal are:
- This transcendental gemstone changes its colors in accordance with the health of its wearer. With the slight illness of its wearer, this gemstone turns to a dull gray shade.
- The sick yellow color of an Opal indicates severe ailment or an accident of the wearer.
- This gemstone provides Neuro-stability to its wearer as it creates a balance in between the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- Wearer of an Opal gets benefits from it as it cures several problems related to eye, throat, spleen, bone marrow, pancreas and reproductive organs.
- A pink opal is exceptionally helpful in curing headaches.
- As the people with Opal as their Birthstones are calm and gentle, this gemstone provide satisfaction and serenity to its wearer.
- It relieves the pain linked through the past.
- Peruvian Opal is known to provide relaxation and relieving tension.
- An opal enhances the decision taking skills of a person and enabling the free flow of the thoughts in one’s mind.
- This gemstone owns the power to enhance the charm and passion of love.
- Opal turns its wearer into a loving, caring and affectionate person.
- It also enhances the mutual understanding between the couple and increase the love.
- To attain peace and satisfaction in life, people prefer to wear an Opal.
- This gemstone is known to open the spiritual third eye of the wearer.
- People have experienced an improvement in their telepathic powers and intuition power after wearing this stone with mystic powers.