Benefits of Aquamarine Stone
Published on Mar 11, 2014
As the saying goes 'Beauty speaks for itself', beauty is a highly subjective term and also one of the most strongest ones. Beauty is the one thing each human is searching for, no matter what his/her definition of beauty is. Beauty soothes the mind, calms the eyes, gives satisfaction and makes life meaningful. Beauty inspires and this is exactly what marks its importance. Nature has made everything beautiful in its own way - lush, green forests, clear blue skies, majestic peaks, mystic oceans etc. Just as breathtaking and priceless is what lies beneath and above these things - the fossil fuels, the beautiful marine life, the blooming plants, the deep buried and freely floating minerals etc.
The theory of evolution says that the Earth is millions of years old. The deposits of gases, elements and compounds, compressed in the interiors of the earth overtime have resulted in many purposeful and beautiful findings. One such finding for humankind is Aquamarine Gemstone. The exquisite beauty of this gemstone is enough to bind the onlookers in a spell.
What is an Aquamarine Gemstone?
- Belonging to the category of Cyclosilicates, an Aquamarine comes from the family of the mineral Beryl. The archaic beauty of this tremendously attractive gemstone comes from a composition of Beryllium, Aluminium and Silicon Dioxide.
- Aquamarine gemstone gets its distinct name from a Latin word 'Aqua marina' which stands for 'Water of the sea'. Moreover, an Aquamarine gemstone gets this name due to its bluish appearance similar to the water of the sea.
- On the Moh's Scale of Hardness, an Aquamarine gemstone gives a rating of 7.5 - 8 out of 10.
- This beautiful gemstone is found in the areas of USA, Wyoming, Kenya, Brazil, Columbia, Madagascar, Zambia, Malawi and Tanzania.
What are the astrological benefits of Aquamarine Stone?
- Also known to be the Birthstone for Pisces, an Aquamarine is a tremendously beneficial stone to be worn for taking benefit from the powers vested in it.
- The powers of this semi precious gemstone impact the areas of financial conditions, relationships and the overall behavior of its wearers.
- Aquamarine carries the powers to balance, stabilize and regulate the mental, emotional and physical aspect of its user.
- It ends material cravings and insecurities in the wearer and frees him/her of mental stress. Aquamarine helps people become down to earth, loving and selfless.
- Blessed by the powers of the Planet Neptune, this alluring gemstone is able to bless a relationship with loyalty, faithfulness and eternal love among the partners.
- For the people who have a problem in communicating with other people due to either introversion and shyness or the lack of confidence, this semi precious gemstone makes it easy to express their thoughts and feelings. Aquamarine increases self-confidence and makes its wearer fluent.
- In situations where quick and positive responses are needed, Aquamarine gemstone helps in giving a proper vision to the owner and letting him/her to opt for the right choice. Hence, it makes the wearer witty, a quick decision maker and a sound judge.
- Aquamarine stone's healing energies are used to soothe the distress and pain that lingers because of events of the past. Furthermore, these energies of Aquamarine are used for ending unwanted emotional and karmic energies.