Blue Topaz Gemstone Properties
Publised on Nov 26, 2013
|Ruling Heavenly Body||Jupiter|
|Mohs’ Scale Hardness||8|
|Specific Gravity||3.4 – 3.6|
|Metal to Wear in||Gold|
|Origin||US state of Texas|
What is Blue Topaz ?
Blue Topaz is the traditional Birthstone for November. It has become one of the most popular gemstones of the market because of its hardness, clarity, durability, beauty and affordability. It is a recommended gemstone for couples celebrating their 4th and 19th wedding anniversary. It has a color ranging from sky blue to Swiss blue. When seen from the top, it will always look blue or bluish gray. Blue topaz stone is used in making jewelries and many ornaments. It is an extremely attractive gemstone that is sold commercially because of its availability. A topaz stone comes in a lot of color, but Blue topaz stone is considered to be the most famous one.
What are the Properties of Blue Topaz ?
- It has been popular throughout history. It is found within granite and pegmatite deposits.
- It is said that Blue Topaz helps in improving communication and self expression.
- Wearing a blue topaz as a pendant proves best because blue is a calming color and is also the color for throat chakra.
- It helps in providing inner peace, mental stability and balances the Thyroid gland.
- It has distinct energy for strengthening psychic gifts, so it can help you in improving and amplifying the gifts that you possess.
- It gets tunes with the angels of truth and wisdom very easily. Therefore, it may help you during meditations to connect with your inner self.
- Its vibration helps in uniting body and mind with the soul.
- It is a proven good stone for writers because it helps in expressing oneself in a better way.
- It has excellent healing qualities for neck and throat area which helps in ailing sore throat, and other throat related problems.
What are the Uses of Blue Topaz ?
- A blue topaz is a semi precious stone that is valuable because of its luster, fir, cut, hardness, durability and color. It is a perfect stone for day to day use.
- This semi precious stone is used in making jewelry, rings, earrings, pendants, necklaces and bracelets.
- It is very useful for travelers, businessmen, salesmen for protecting them from danger and homesickness.
- It is useful in removing bad omens, calming anger and healing poor vision.
All these uses and benefits clearly state that a Blue Topaz is a very useful gemstone. Apart from all these, it is always good to wear a gemstone, so buy one for yourself! It’ll only improve your life for the better.
Please visit :http://www.gempundit.com/gemstones/blue-topaz