Astrological Benefits Of Yellow Topaz
Published on Nov 16, 2013
|Other Names||Topazus (Latin), Topace (French), Tapas (Sanskrit), Tapooz (Hebrew)|
|Ruling Heavenly Body||Sun|
|Hues||Greenish Yellow, Bright Yellow, Pale Yellow and Brownish Yellow|
|Origin||Czech Republic, Sri Lanka, Australia, Nigeria, Norway, Italy, Brazil, Pakistan, United States of America, Japan, Russia, Germany, Tasmania and Brazil.|
The Almighty provides us every day with uncountable benefits, miracles and boons to make our lives easier and bliss. One of such boons bestowed to us are the gemstones which are mystical and transcendental in their affects. These precious and semi precious gemstones are known to cure, heal and provide benefits to its wearers in various ways since time immemorial. Gemologists and Astrologers across the world have researched how these gemstones benefit their wearer and to whom do they affect. Yellow Topaz is treasured globally for its healing properties. It is a less expensive yet highly effective and benefiting gemstone, which holds a special place in astrology.
The birthstone for the people who took birth in the month of November is Citrine and Topaz. The looks of these two gemstones are so mesmerizing and sensuous that people who took birth in November feel proud and lucky for having such amazing gemstones as their birthstones.
WHAT IS A YELLOW TOPAZ ?
- Yellow Topaz Stone is composed of fluorine, silica & aluminium and from the fluorosilicate family.
- The name of this Topaz is linked with various words of different languages like “Tapas” of Sanskrit, “Topazus” of Latin, “Topace” of Old French and “Tapooz” of Hebrew.
- This precious gemstone is found in numerous countries like Brazil, Japan, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Czech Republic, Australia, Pakistan, Italy, Norway and Flinders Island.
- A Yellow Topaz Gemstone gives a rating of 8 out of 10 on the Moh’s scale of hardness and is found in an elegant array of hues of bright yellow, pale yellow, greenish yellow and brownish yellow.
WHAT ARE THE ASTROLOGICAL BENEFITS OF YELLOW TOPAZ ?
Being a less expensive gemstone, Yellow Topaz Gemstone is known for its looks and benefits which enhances its significance in both jewelry and astrology. It was believed by the Egyptians that a Yellow Topaz store and contains the rays of the Sun. In addition to it, a Yellow Topaz is known to be ruled by the heavenly body Sun which provides it with amazing enchanting powers to heal its wearers and them with uncountable benefits.
- Providing the inner peace and calmness to the mind, a Yellow Topaz is known to bring happiness to its wearer.
- Eradicating negativities and evil, the wearer of a Yellow Topaz experience relief from depression, worries, regrets and despair linked from the past.
- Increasing the power of concentration, this precious gemstone enables its wearer to be more creative and ahead in the academics.
- Enhancing the control on the anger and rage, Yellow Topaz provides calmness and jolly behavior to the wearer.
- Yellow Topaz Stone is also known to give its wearer with a feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment of materialistic desires.
- Further, this precious gemstone is linked with the pride, sobriety, honesty, intelligence, dedication, kindness and sincerity.
- Yellow Topaz healing properties include curing liver problems, jaundice, chronic memory loss, insomnia and aggressiveness.
- Moreover, a Yellow Topaz Gemstone is beneficial in the ailments of liver, fever, appetite, cold & cough and indigestion.
- As it soothes the mind of the wearer, it cures mental disorders, suicidal tendencies and nervous breakdowns.
[Click Here to Know: How to wear Yellow Topaz]