Yellow Beryl or Golden Beryl is regarded as the most superior yellow variety of the Beryl, ranging in colour from pure yellow to golden yellow or orange-yellow. It is often confused with Heliodor which is more towards greenish yellow. Astrologically, this gemstone is worn as the substitute of Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) to ensure success in business and jobs, financial abundance, fortune, and early marriage.
Who Should Wear Yellow Beryl Gemstone?
Due to its brilliant yellow hue, Indian astrologers connect Yellow Beryl gemstone with the magnanimous planet Jupiter. This planet is said to have a positive impact on the wearer’s career, financial status, and health when placed positively in the birth chart. Astrologers often recommend Golden beryl to people with positively placed Jupiter in their birth-chart to materialise its benefits to the maximum.
Vedic astrology recommends Yellow Beryl gemstone for Dhanu (Sagittarius) and Meena (Pisces) Rashi.
Gold looks good on the skin and so does the Golden Beryl. People love to adorn themselves with Yellow Beryl rings, pendants and other fine jewellery because of its sun-kissed yellow hue, brilliant shine and good price point.
Besides its stunning beauty and astrological meaning, a natural Yellow Beryl gemstone is also known to have some powerful healing properties that help the wearer to improve their cemotional strength and physical health.
Since centuries, Golden Beryl gemstone is recognised for its protective powers and healing abilities. Ancient people believed that wearing a natural Yellow Beryl gemstone offers protection against evil eye, fear and dangers whilst travelling. It is also regarded as an excellent gemstone for overcoming stress and depression.
Will Yellow Beryl suit me? Should I wear a Yellow Beryl gemstone?
Find out whether Yellow Beryl stone is right for you, using our Free Gemstone Recommendation Tool or Take an In-depth Phone Consultation with our Astrologers to find the right gemstone for you.
Bestows Career & Professional Success
– The benevolent energies of Yellow Beryl gemstone are known to bring positivity, enlightenment and better opportunities in the wearer’s life. In addition, it also strengthens one’s intellectual power and helps them to materialise those opportunities to the fullest.
Promotes Financial Gains
– Jupiter is regarded as the planet of abundance and prosperity. Thus, wearing its gemstone Yellow Beryl is considered highly beneficial for people facing loss in business, financial stress and serious money block.
Cures Stomach, Liver & Kidney Ailments
– In medical astrology, Yellow beryl's healing properties are considered effective to cure ailments related to kidneys, liver or digestive tract. It is known to have the power to increase the effectiveness of the conventional medicine and healing process. This gemstone is suggested to be worn when dealing with diseases such as ulcers, tuberculosis or jaundice etc.
Resolves Marriage-related Issues
– Astrologers recommend a Yellow Beryl gemstone for individuals who want to get married. However, it is also regarded as a wonderful gemstone for married women that brings marital bliss in their life and helps to avoid fights and conflicts. Moreover, Yellow Beryl is also very beneficial for pregnant women since it eases the delivery process and provides protection from the miscarriage.
A natural Golden Beryl or Yellow Beryl gemstone has nearly all the good qualities as its light blue cousin ‘Aquamarine’ gemstone. It fascinates the human eyes with its fine, scintillating yellow or golden-yellow hues and transparent beauty. While grading, experts judge Yellow beryl crystal on several parameters to ascertain its quality and overall worth. These factors are –
– In the case of Yellow Beryl, colour is the factor that makes it slightly superior over other yellow gem varieties of Beryl. It typically ranges from faint yellow to deep golden-yellow. In the trade, the intense, richly coloured Yellow Beryl gemstone without any undesirable brownish tint is considered most desirable.
– Yellow Beryl belongs to the Type I gemstone category which means it rarely contains eye-visible flaws (tubular or plane two-phase inclusions). Therefore, the excellent transparency and nearly eye clean pieces set a benchmark for quality.
– Yellow Beryl rough is usually cut to form beautiful faceted gems in the round, oval, cushion, emerald, and square. The average quality Yellow Beryl with a higher number of inclusions are often cut and polished to form round and oval cabochons (non-faceted gems with smooth domes) to retain their beauty and value.
– Brazil, Madagascar, Namibia, Ukraine, and Russia are some of the prime mining locations that resource fine quality Golden Beryl rough to the market. However, the premium quality Yellow Beryl or Golden beryl with exceptional colour and clarity mostly originates from the mines of the Ukraine and Namibia.
Buy Golden Beryl Online at Best Price from GemPundit
We provide the lab certified, loose Golden Beryl for sale along with a FREE lab certificate.
Yellow Beryl Price Per Carat
Although fewer people know about Yellow beryl gemstone, those who know love everything about this gemstone. From its glorious appearance to the strong metaphysical meaning and affordable prices, all make this gemstone worth buying. In the market, the price of Yellow Beryl depends on its quality and size.
Note– Golden Beryl price per carat in India ranges between Rs 1,000 per carat ($15 approx.) to Rs 5,000 per carat ($75 approx.) and above. Golden Beryl prices in other countries may vary because of the difference in the supply and demand cycle.
Buyer Beware: Gemstone Weights in India are often expressed in Ratti (Yellow Beryl price per ratti). This system can be used to dupe customers who are not knowledgeable on how the conversion works. Read our guide to Understanding Gemstone Weights: Carats vs Ratti, and Don’t Get Fooled by Gemstone Prices in Ratti, instead of Carats!
– A bright yellow or golden yellow Beryl is considered most desirable choice for jewelry as well as astrological use. Therefore, Yellow beryl value for such pieces remains higher than the excessively dark or pale gems.
– Most of the Yellow Beryl gems are considerably clean and transparent. Therefore, a reduction in the Golden Beryl value can be noted for gems with a higher number of inclusions and poor transparency.
– Style of cut affects the cost of Golden Beryl gemstone. The shape of the gemstone is a matter of commercial consideration. The shape and cut that favour sustainability (saves weight) without compromising beauty is always preferred. Generally, the oval and round Yellow Beryl gemstones are relatively more affordable than the sharply design emerald cut or brilliant cut gems as they lead to minimum wastage without hampering the gems’ natural beauty. Since cabochon lacks faceted, it involves least carat loss and is considered of the most affordable choice.
– Yellow Beryl raw stones are found in the bigger sizes. However, it is difficult to find a big size crystal with consistent clarity and uniformly distributed colour. Thus, for superior quality pieces, increase in carat weight creates a considerable hike in price per carat.
Buy Yellow Beryl Online from GemPundit!
We provide original, lab-certified Heliodor crystals for sale in India. UK, USA, Toronto, Ireland, Australia, Canada, Singapore, UAE (nearly 100+ countries).
Yellow Beryl is a beautiful yellow to golden yellow coloured gemstone from the Beryl mineral family. The unique shade of this gemstone makes it different from the other yellow variety of Beryl known as Heliodor. In the market, this gemstone is sold by various trade names such as Golden Beryl, Golden Heliodor, Yellow Emerald (misnomer) etc.
To gain an in-depth knowledge of this gemstone, please read our notes on Yellow Beryl stone meaning, quality, and price.
Getting the gemstone certified from a trusted gem testing laboratory is the most reliable way to check the authenticity of a Golden Beryl. The gem certificate contains all the relevant details of the gems from its size dimension to colour and its photo to ascertain that the Yellow Beryl Golden Beryl you are going to buy is genuine and 100% original. You can also consult an experienced Gem Experts for a primary consultation.
If you are looking to buy Golden beryl in India or from any foreign location, we can help you find a natural, untreated & unheated Golden Beryl at the best price. At GemPundit, we have an exquisite collection of natural Yellow Beryl stone for sale at the most reasonable price.
Yes! One can wear a Golden Beryl gemstone as an astrological substitute of Yellow Sapphire to gain closely similar benefits. However, being an alternative, this gemstone may take a slightly longer time to manifest its benefits. Therefore, Yellow Sapphire should always be regarded as the primary choice. Alternatively, one can wear Yellow Beryl following the right Vedic process and positive mindset to bring best results in life.