Pearl Rings benefits
Published on Jun 20, 2020
Pearl rings have been the favorite of women for centuries. They bring class and elegance to the table. The precious pearls on these rings are found in mysterious ocean beds. Pearls are widely known for their white color but are also found in varied other colors. Their luster makes them look soothing and appealing to the eyes.
Though a pearl ring is recommended for zodiac sign cancer but is also considered good for anyone who wears it. It is important to buy only original pearl and to keep the pearl in touch with the skin to get benefits of a pearl ring. A pearl works its best when worn in silver. The carat weight of your pearl should be at least 1/10th of the body weight. E.g. if you weigh 60 Kgs than you must wear a pearl of at least 6 carats. A pearl ring is supposed to be worn in the little finger of the working hand. The most suitable time to wear it for the first time is on a Monday morning anytime between 5-7 am. Let us go through some of the amazing benefits of a pearl ring.
- A pearl ring enhances the power of the moon. A moon signifies softness, charming eyes, love, family life and steady mind
- It helps to deal with depression and instability in life
- It is believed to stimulate tranquillity
- It removes the ill effects of the moon and strengthens the mind
- People dealing with sleep issues are advised to wear a pearl ring
- Afflicted moon leads to throat trouble, eye trouble, and dysentery. These issues can be controlled by wearing a pearl stone.
- It increases facial luster and beauty in women
- A pearl ring is believed to bring fame, respect and wealth
- It even neutralizes any negative influences of planets
- It helps boost memory and intellectual power
- It is also said to bring good fortune
- It helps in developing harmony between husband and wife
Basra pearl rings are considered best for astrological purposes. Many fake pearls are traded in the market, so it is crucial to only get them from a trusted source. GemPundit sells original certified Basra pearls online. You can check them out if you are planning to buy one. They also have a big collection of south sea pearls, Tahitian pearls, and Akoya pearls. Buy it for yourself and your loved ones and never fail to stand out at big events.