Benefits of Garnet Gemstone
Garnet is an ancient gemstone which, in fact, is not a single stone but a variety of Silicate minerals. They are similar in metaphysical properties but vary in their chemical composition. Garnets are oldest stones that were widely used since Bronze Age, especially by the people of Egypt to ward off evil eyes. They used this gem as talisman and amulets which is still one of the prominent uses of Garnet in today’s time. It is a semi precious gemstone which acts as a protective shield against the evils. It is also popularly used as a healing crystal due to its properties of energy and balance. Among the varieties of Garnets, Almandine is the most commonly found while Demantoid is the rarest form of Garnet. Pyrope and Rhodolite are the forms which are quite common in the gem trade and the dark red color of Garnets is symbolic of this stone.
Healing Benefits of Garnet
- Garnet is an excellent gemstone to regulate blood circulation in body. It also cures the blood deficiency and related diseases.
- It has the property to reduce the chances of hemorrhages and inflammation while it stimulates the hemoglobin count.
- Being related to root chakra, Garnet detoxifies the blood and keeps the heart healthy.
- It enhances the strength of spleen, lungs, and cures injuries of spine.
- It also reduces the depression and as per ancient beliefs, protect from poisoning.
Mystical and Astrological Benefits
- Garnet is the stone of protection and manifestation. It protects the wearer from negativities and evil thoughts. Also, it helps to achieve the goals set in life by its possessor.
- It is especially beneficial for those who have to travel rather regularly. It ensures safe travelling for them.
- It induces passion, fire, energy, and stability. It is believed to bring good luck in love and relationships.
- Garnet is a stone meant to bring success in life. It adds magnetism to the persona of wearer and helps to achieve success within a short span of time. It is especially beneficial for the businessmen, if kept in their cash box.
- The Red Garnet is believed to possess many astrological benefits especially for those born with numbers 1 and 9. It is also beneficial for surgeons, politicians, and budding entrepreneurs.
- It stimulates all the chakras in body from base to crown chakra and hence meditating with Garnet worn on these chakras give immense strength and balance by inducing spirituality in life.