Astrological Benefits of Emerald ( Panna ) Gemstone
Publised on Oct 10,2013
Since ancient times, Emerald or Panna rashi ratan is regarded as a highly effective astrological gemstone of vedic astrology. According to the classical Hindu literature, emerald gemstone represents small yet powerful planet Mercury (Budh) that bears a strong influence over native’s life. Being associated with planet Budh, emerald gemstone is also denoted as Budh Ratna.
It is primarily worn by the natives to strength the weakly placed Mercury in the horoscope and gain its positive influences in life. This precious, green colored gemstone of the Beryl mineral family holds a great significance in western astrology as well. In western culture, Emerald birthstone is considered lucky for people born in the month of May.
Vibrant green emerald gemstone is known to have a mesmerising aura and unparalleled aesthetic value. The ancient saints and sages have described a lot about the emerald stone benefits, its metaphysical properties and strong healing powers. They deeply believed that wearing a Panna stone benefits the individual by providing good health, wisdom, prosperity, creative skills and blissful marital life.
- For Success in Creative Ventures – As per astrological beliefs, Panna stone positively effects the wearer’s creativity and imagination power. It allows the native to ideate and innovate in an effective manner. Therefore, wearing emerald is considered highly beneficial for writers, artists, PRs and media representatives etc.
- Promotes Financial Growth – Emerald is regarded as the ‘Stone of Prosperity’. It represents vitality and growth. Wearing a good quality Panna gemstone helps to gain better income opportunities and growth in finance. Astrologers, thus, highly recommend wearing Panna for people working in banking, finance, share market trading or book keeping etc.
- Brings Wisdom & Intellect – In vedic astrology, Mercury (Budh) rules Intellect (Budhi). As per the mythical belief, an emerald stone can be worn to gain intellectual qualities. Astrologers place deep trust in emerald gemstone for gaining wisdom. Wearing emerald gem is also considered beneficial for students preparing for competitive exams.
- Refines Oratorship – One of the most widely popular benefits of emerald stone is improvement in oratory skills. As per sacred vedas, Emerald is regarded as the Vaani Karaka (Significator of Speech). The healing energies of Panna gemstone benefits the individual in gaining confidence and better expression skills. Needless to say, Panna benefits people working in PR, Media or Mass Communication related roles, the most.
- Improves Physical Health – In alternative healing therapies, it is deeply believed that wearing a Panna or Pachu stone benefits individuals suffering from eye, ear or skin related issues. Panna rashi ratan is considered highly potent also in treating speech related disorders, nervous system ailments and certain allergies of respiratory tract.
- Bestows Matrimonial Harmony – Emerald (Panna) gemstone benefits people who are dealing with a stressful relationship. The harmonious energies of this gemstone stimulate positivity and understanding between the couple. A poet has beautifully expressed this emerald benefit as -
“Who first beholds the light of day,
In spring’s sweet flowery month of May,
And swears an Emerald all her life,
Shall be a loved, and happy wife.”
Should I wear a Panna Stone? Will Panna suit me? It is always important to consult a learned astrologer as well as a trusted gemmologist. While the astrologer will let you know about your lucky gemstone, a gemmologist will assist you in identifying the right gemstone.
Beware of fake gemmologists who will misguide you into landing on a fake stone!!! GemPundit has an in-house team of knowledgeable astrologers and expert gemmologist who will help you in choosing an ideal gemstone.Click here to avail Gem Recommendation from our Pundit ji.
Buy certified, loose natural emeralds for sale available at GemPundit.
Call - INDIA: +91 11 30018009 | USA: +1 (646) 736-7654
Emerald Benefits when Mercury in Different Houses of Horoscope
Astrologers recommend a gemstone after doing an in-depth analysis of the planetary alignment in the individual’s chart. The placement of planet in different houses can create different impact in native’s life. Hence, a gemstone (ratan) is suggested carefully after doing a detailed horoscope assessment to ensure maximum planetary benefits.
Indian horoscope is divided into 12 houses, each house signifies certain qualities and relationships. Let’s discuss how the placement of Mercury in different houses affects Panna astrology and its impact on the wearer’s life.
1. Mercury in 1st House – The 1st house of the horoscope is called ‘Lagna’ or ‘Ascendant’. According to astrological theory, Lagna reflects the zodiacal signs and holds an influence over native’s behaviour, physical appearance and health. Astrologers consider this placement of Mercury highly auspicious and strongly recommend emerald gemstone for the individual.
Usually when Mercury is present in 1st house of chart, an emerald gemstone can be worn to gain wisdom, high adaptability and mental strength. Panna ratna benefits the wearer in gaining good learning capacity and presentations skills. It also helps the native to attain flexible approach towards situations to make good profit.
2. Mercury in 2nd House – Astrologically, this placement provides directional sense (Disha Bal) to the Ascendant. In such planetary alignment, Panna gemstone is known to provide benefic results to the wearer. Some major benefits of Panna stone include improvement in communication skills and clarity in thoughts.
3. Mercury in 3rd House – The 3rd house in the Kundli signifies expressions. Wearing green emerald stone benefits the wearer in gaining improved thinking abilities and better expression of thoughts. It strengthens Mercury in the chart that helps individual in making better decisions in life.
4. Mercury in 5th House – The 5th house (Pancham Bhaav) represents Intellect (Budhi). Thus, if Mercury is present in 5th house, an emerald stone can be worn to gain academic success. Other important benefits of wearing Panna gemstone includes improvement in knowledge and improved learning skills.
5.Mercury in 7th House – The placement of Mercury in the 7th House signifies early marriage. Individual whose horoscope has such kind of planetary alignment are likely to get involved in companionship at an early age. Astrologers recommend such individuals to wear emerald stone to ensure a harmonious relationship.
6. Mercury in 9th House – In Indian astrology, the 9th house is also known as Bhagya Bhava and represents native fortune. When Mercury is present in the 9th house, emerald gemstone can be worn to strength the planet and boost wearer’s fortune.
7. Mercury in 10th House – The Dasam Bhava or 10th house in Kundli indicates about the native’s career. If Mercury occupies the 10th house in the chart, it usually makes the person good at management and the person gains public support easily. Therefore, professionals such as diplomats, event managers, PRs, accountants and lawyers are highly recommended to wear Panna ratna.
8. Mercury in 11th House – The 11th house of the horoscope gives details about gains or income. Thus, if Mercury is present in this house, wearing a Panna gemstone positively effects individual's financial growth and helps to get economic stability in life.
9. Mercury in 4th, 6th and 8th Houses – As per vedic norms, the presence of planet Mercury in 4th, 6th and 8th houses doesn’t bring significant gains to the wearer. Hence, if emerald is suggested in such cases, some specific planetary combination can be a reason.
Click here to contact our in-house team of astrologers at GemPundit.
For any other query, please don’t hesitate to call us on +91 1130018009.