Astrological Benefits of Cat's Eye
|Other Names||Cymophane, Lahsuniya (Hindi)|
|Ruling Heavenly Body||Ketu (Astrological Planetary System)|
|Mohs’ Scale Hardness||8.5|
|Specific Gravity||3.5 – 3.84|
|Metal to Wear in||Silver|
|Colors||Greenish Black, Lemon Yellow, Bright Yellow, Pale Yellow, Brownish Yellow, Raspberry Red|
|Origin||India, Tanzania, Brazil, East Africa, Madagascar and Sri Lanka|
The brilliance of the Nature is reflected in various ways which takes the breath of onlookers. These can be in the form of landscapes, weather, celestial bodies and in the form of alluring gemstones. One of the best examples of marvelous gemstones found across the globe is a Cat’s Eye gemstone. This beautiful gemstone is known and used for ages and has gained a sacred position in the eye of the users. (Cat's Eye Properties)
What is a Cat’s Eye Gemstone?
Cat’s Eye is a mineral oxide which comes from the family of Chrysoberyl that is a Beryllium Aluminate by origin. This gemstone is also known by its scientific name of Cymophane. It is a translucent yellow chatoyant Chrysoberyl which has got its name from two ancient Greek words “Chryso” which stands for “Golden” and “Beryl” which stands for “Green”, together amalgamated as “Green Colored Beryl”. A Cat’s Eye is known for its distinct feature called Chatoyancy in which it shows a silky band of light green light which runs across the gemstone. Further, this phenomenon is also called as Milk and Honey Effect as a sharp milky ray passes through a honey colored background of the gemstone.
What are the astrological benefits of a Cat’s Eye?
- The powers vested in a Cat’s Eye gemstone come from the spiritual planet Ketu which rules this precious gemstone.
- With the golden hue of this attractive gemstone, it is related to bringing wealth to its wearer.
- Further, the magical powers of this alluring gemstone are known to protect its wearer from the effect of evil spirits and envy of other people.
- Widely worn for flaunting its sensuous beauty, a Cat’s Eye is taken as a good luck charm in different cultures.
- A Cat’s Eye stone brings self control and discipline to its wearer.
- Ketu is known as a shadow planet of astrological planets and is considered as descending node of the moon & due to its similar influences it is called a “second Mars”.
- Wearing a Cat’s Eye brings liberal thinking to its wearer and detaches him from materialistic things providing a way towards Moksha/ Nirvana.
- If the Ketu has malefic state for a person, wearing a Cat’s Eye stone is highly beneficial for nullifying the negative effects and stimulating the positive effects of Ketu for wearer.
- Ketu is responsible for the diseases like paralysis, heart diseases, ring worms, boils, pimples, small pox, problems in the spine and feet, arthritis, gout, pain in legs, joints and knees, dropsy and hormonal imbalance which can be nullified and cured by using a Cat’s Eye gemstone in the prescribed way.
- In addition to it, a Cat’s Eye stone is beneficial in ailments of leukemia, back ache, apoplexy and paralysis.
- Miraculously, a Cat’s Eye stone provides wealth secretly to the wearer through the means of stock exchange, horse racing, gambling and betting.
Please visit: http://www.gempundit.com/gemstones/cats-eye