Substitutes of Blue Sapphire
Publised on Nov 14, 2013
Blue Sapphire is known for its distinctive blue color and strong astrological effects, which make it much more special and attractive than any other gemstone. But, such qualities of this precious gemstone make it way too expensive for a middle class person. Buying a Blue Sapphire can easily drill a hole in the pocket of an average person. That's why, one looks for an alternate or a substitute so that he/she may attain the looks and benefits of a Blue Sapphire without spending a fortune on it. One of the finest substitutes available for a Blue Sapphire is an Amethyst. Other substitutes that are also widely used are Blue Topaz and Blue Spinel.
Known from the times of the Greeks and Romans to protect the wearer from drunkenness, an Amethyst is considered to be a perfect substitute to a Blue Sapphire due to its similar looks and transcendental powers. An Amethyst comes from the family of quartz, with a hue varying from deep purple to pink violet. It gives a rating of 7 on the Moh's scale of hardness. Amethyst was used in Roman and Greek era to carve vessels for keeping alcohol and to control its effects.This alluring stone is also known by the names of Jamuniya and Billor.
Amethyst as a substitute of a Blue Sapphire:-
Bestowed by the powers of the planet Uranus, an Amethyst Gemstone contains mystical abilities to provide benefits to the wearer. Relating to a Blue Sapphire, this gemstone is way too cheaper than the former and still provides with same effects to its wearer.
Blue Topaz stone is widely used in making ornamental as well as astrological jewelry. It is a 4th anniversary stone, i.e. really beneficial when worn on the 4th anniversary of a special occasion. It is of blue color and is sometimes mistaken as Aquamarine. It is one of the most attractive as well as affordable gemstones.
Blue Topaz as a substitute of a Blue Sapphire:-
Blue Topaz is also widely used as a substitute for Blue Sapphire. It helps in removing Saturn (shani)'s malefic effects. It lets its wearer express him/herself very clearly and makes them fluent in communication. It is generally suggested to people who have a problem in articulating their thoughts.
What are the Astrological benefits of the Substitutes of Blue Sapphire like Amethyst and Blue Topaz?
- Protecting from the psychic attacks, Amethyst and Blue Topaz convert the negative energies into positive energies.
- These magical gemstones increase concentration and soothe the mind.
- Amethyst stone prevents the wearers from committing sins and protects them from hatred and envious intentions of others.
- Blue Topaz cures insomnia and provides peaceful sleep and cures problems of the thyroid gland.
- One of the best attributes of these gemstones is that they reduce a person's dependency on alcohol.
- Blue Sapphire substitutes are really helpful in providing prosperity to trade and businesses, esp. the ones dealing in iron, coal, law, jury, oil, fuel etc.
- Enhance love and understanding between spouses; Amethyst is also known as the stone of friendship
- Medical benefits of Blue Sapphire substitutes consist the overall health of knees, backbone, shoulders, feet, legs, hair etc.